Dolphins World! Psychic messages, water spirit, telepathic communications, orgone dolphin balls...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Whale Sharks and Mayan gateways - Mexico

Swimming with Whale sharks in Mexico and their messages
Last year I had a beautiful dream about swimming with a whale shark. Colors were beautiful, there was abundance of fish and coral, the whale shark I was interacting with was spreading so much love and high energy. In my dream, I was having the time of my life.
When dreams become reality...
The interaction with whale sharks would have to bring Constantin and I more wisdom, universal knowledge, joy and abundance. Since I had that dream, my focus was to interact with whale sharks as soon as possible. And as the Universe has its plans for us we were fortunate to find about this place in Mexico where whale sharks were spotted, so we booked a trip to Cancun Mexico to meet with the gentle giants.
Just few hours before leaving for the airport to Mexico I felt a very weird sharp abdominal pain. I became anxious and worried thinking we’ll miss our flight due to my pain. There is no way I was missing my whale shark adventure, so I switched my mind into thinking “whale sharks” and placed two of my orgone chakra balancers on the painful area and in less then 2 minutes pain disappeared. Yippee!! This vacation had to be perfect as I mediated, prayed and dedicated few of my yoga practices to this next to come adventure.
Whale shark unique experience Whale sharks are very large, they can grow up to 30-40 feet, in fact they are the largest fish in the sea. Their mouth can reach up to 4 feet across and they can weight up to 20 tons. However they are harmless to human. They eat plankton, not people and they are very gentle and charismatic. Here in Mexico these giants are protected, I think it’s divine intervention as in other countries whale sharks are killed for their meat.


It was August, 16, 2008: full moon equipped with turbo jet engines and also lunar eclipse - intuitive energy, when we encountered these magnificent creatures - whale sharks. Do you think we chose this date? No, I was consciously unaware but when you tap into the Source, perfection will happen.
Before arriving to Cancun, Mexico, while still in the air, I got boosted/contacted by 3 whale sharks. Everything happened so fast, I didn‘t expect to see them so soon. Next day Constantin and I headed towards Isla Contoy, Mexico where whale sharks were spotted.
We got on a new and very cute boat, crew was amazingly friendly, the guide who took us swimming with sharks had a great connection with whale sharks, people on the boat were nice and friendly, waters emerald green, weather was perfect, we got to see manta rays jumping out of water and of course whale sharks showed up. Perfect!

On the way out I could hear my heart pounding in excitement, tears coming down my chicks, emotions running high, reggae music playing…
As I “knew” the whale sharks were around I blessed them with special orgone gifts…. And Yes! They showed up.
The guide is allowed to take only two people in the water at the time and as I imagined Constantin and I were first to enter the water. With a full breath full of excitement we jumped in the water. I expected to see something large but when my eyes saw the large shark I was OMG!!! Was I intimidated? Ohh yeah!! I was swimming next to a HUGE creature!!! The guide took my hand and signaled to me “lets go closer and faster“!! I started to swim faster as I was gaining more courage. As I got closer to the giant, I surrendered to my own fear, intimidation disappeared and the feeling of love and admiration took over. WOW! I told telepathically the shark that I appreciated her for showing up and let us swim by her side. My whole body was vibrating, weeping under my mask. Magic was happening!
We left the first shark letting other people to experience the magic. Our turn to jump the water for the second time came as we continued to indulge ourselves into depths of amazement and happiness.
The third time we jumped in the water we saw the largest of all whale sharks, and the most beautiful one! This one was the fastest and as I was thanking and telling him telepathically that I love him, he suddenly turned towards me…Wow! I did not expect this!!! They usually mind their own business, swimming slowly, feeding on plankton. Was that his reaction to my telepathic love message? As he turned towards me, I felt his great vibration as he understood my telepathic words.

As we left the sharks, while still in that “blissful state” I felt them calling (knock knock!!!) while having amazing sensations on different parts of my body - that’s usually how communication starts)
I asked them for their message to me. This time the message came very clear and right after I asked: the song “Sunshine reggae” started to play on the boat while we were heading to our place of snorkeling. It hit me.
These are the lyrics of the song:
Gimme gimme, gimme just a little smile, that's all I ask of you.
Gimme gimme, gimme just a little smile, we got a message for you.
Sunshine, sunshine reggae, don't worry, don't hurry, take it easy!
Sunshine, sunshine reggae, let the good vibes get a lot stronger!

Tears were rolling down my soul while I was enjoying the message:
“Enjoy the moment (present) to the maximum, open your heart in PARADISE now! Learn to live in the PRESENT with heart fully opened ! “Being present, fully in the body, focus in your own space. Use focus and intent in order to get in touch with these places you are about to visit.”

Later more messages would come, but the most important thing was the communication with whale sharks was established.

Full moon whale shark meditation

Later when we got back to the hotel, I sat down on the beach, watching the sun going down preparing for meditation after receiving the gifts of complete acceptance and feelings of “deep” from my whale shark teachers. In my conversation with whale sharks I got these:

I asked about the "world situation and more specific about tensions in the world."

The answer was : “there will be peace”.

I asked “what about the near future?“.

I got: "There will be “WEIRD” things happening: earth, nature, hurricanes, economy etc… These weird happenings will be perceived as good for some people and not so good for others. Some will be affected, some will not. If you choose to stay in a high state of consciousness you’ll be unaffected. "

"Should we deny reality?"

"No! It is up to you how much time you put into focusing on staying joyful and happy no matter how challenging it is." YOU GET TO CHOOSE. The fears and worries might be valid but it’s up to us to focus on what is well."

"What about others?"
"Boost and Pray for them to find their inner peace and positive vibrations."


Soon after we got home, hurricane Gustav and Ike unleashed their fury, stock market playing games, banks going bankrupt, creating more insecurity and so on… Staying calm and unattached is one of the answers. Cancun was not affected by the storm this year although the storm was close by. We gifted Cancun and Cozumel, so maybe that made a difference.

I asked about my life and journey and got some amazing answers. I payed attention to the answers I got and my life and relationships are getting better. It’s amazing how this sort of insight can improve your life. I had a question that kept bothering me for a long time and the answer was: “Taking responsibility for everything happening in your life is a challenging thing to do, but once you master this skill you’ll solve the “mysteries” in your life.

Without realizing many of us are blocking the flow of abundance in our lives through our own negativity, fear, anxiety. How many of us have imagined worries? Do you recognize the question you ask yourself or others: “What if?” … fill in the blanks…
“What is something bad will happen? What if I cannot get a job or I get fired? What if I get sick?” etc
Observe your mind, your thoughts. A lot of energy and time is often spent agonizing over negative thoughts. We create our own worries and when we look back, most of those never happened.
Observe, acknowledge and then replace those worry thoughts with vital energy and live in the NOW. The feeling of living in the NOW with absolutely ZERO worries is phenomenal. Making the best of life. I think that can reverse our age. Living life in the present is the greatest reward of all.


Enjoy the short whale shark video clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8LuoSOR-3Y&feature=channel_page
Every time I think of whale sharks, my energy field increases and my heart fills with love.
More to come…

Blessings and Peace,
Let us keep our faith together,

Lilly

-------------
Dear Lilly,

I got your email a while ago, but I guess I never even saw it. I read your post on the whale boosting. What you said about your meditations was RIGHT ON! It's challenging at this time to keep focused, because the energies are so unpredictable and strong, but the observer's attitude very much affects the outcome. (example: we're more prosperous than ever, amidst everyone's economic despair)

Looking back on all this, it's sort of funny how we came to this realization bit by bit. First we learned to boost, then we learned about law of attraction, now we're really seeing how much a part of our world it is, and we're also learning that there is an amazing world just on our horizon, as soon as we learn how to manifest it. It's like our learning was being carefully guided.

... what an amazing time to be alive! The very idea that we were born into this limited 3D world, and we're learning to bend its rules to our will is absolutely mind-boggling. Lately, I've been very interested in observing older people, and how very different their view of the world is - how rigid and unbending their thinking is, and how ill and dejected they become.

Reading that post really helped to re align my thinking and my attitude. It was much needed. : ) Let me know if there's anything I can do to return the favor. I'll send you and Constantin plenty of loving energy, of course. If you ever need a boost, you know where to find me.

Keeping having fun - it's such a wild ride! -Mike -------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment